So, the suggestion is that If you have a Facebook account, you got it
because you are a narcissist.   Sounds a bit ... simplistic to me.

Not, mind you, that I don't find the American population at large (average
IQ in the US == 98, remember) to be stupid beyond excuse.  Sure, narcissism
is probably rising, but so is illiteracy, bigotry, stupidity, and
self-proclaiming punditry.  Is Facebook to blame for those as well?

Or, how about Obama Derangement
Syndrome<http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20100323/ts_dailybeast/7269_scarynewgoppoll>.
Who gets to take credit for that one?

--Doug