But it might only be for the larger good of the tribe and this might be what's behind our tribal (crate o' chickens) mentalities as a species? Even if tribes enrich our culture they do tend to go to war with each other. I wonder how it changes with scale: local (crate), regional (farm), national and transnational tribes.
Thanks
Robert C