From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of George Duncan
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 3:33 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] The Best 10 Fictional Works

Restricting to just novels --

"Ulysses" by James Joyce

"A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man" by James Joyce

"Moby Dick" (1849) by Herman Melville

"The Sound and the Fury" (1929)  by William Faulkner

"The Brothers Karamazov" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Crime and Punishment: by  Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Atonement" (2002)  by Ian McEwan

"Catch-22" (1961) by Joseph Heller

"The French Lieutenant's Woman" (1969) by John Fowles

"Herzog" (1964) by Saul Bellow

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 1:44 PM, Robert J. Cordingley <rob...@cirrillian.com>