Peter and Steve

I have heard Peter's quote before ( I suspect Picasso was not the first,
just the most prominent ) and other slightly different extensions,

"Assemble a man's lies and then you will learn what he values"

"First deceive yourself then you can deceive others"

"We comfort with lies those terrified by the truth"

"Bad liars have no inkling of the truth"

Perhaps it has never been easy to be truthful in society so we mastered the
special art of lying through our teeth. If you have to lie about something
it forces you to have a very firm picture of the truth in your mind or you
may make a mistake.

Writing under oppressive regimes has created marvellous fiction such as
Bulgakov's  Master and Margarita.

Vladimyr Ivan Burachynsky

Ph.D.(Civil Eng.), M.Sc.(Mech.Eng.), M.Sc.(Biology)

120-1053 Beaverhill Blvd.

Winnipeg, Manitoba

CANADA R2J 3R2

(204) 2548321  Phone/Fax