Hey  Guys,

 just what is going on with Nasa?

 I thought that we had some bacteria 2 decades back that could purify copper
and was extremely ready for marketing, even a stock offering. Did that not
have the ability to handle arsenic? I recall a mountain of ore being
processed with bacteria and the bodies were washed out for final refining.
Or am I so damn old I recall another fairy tale?

It is not alien and the work is sloppy and now it might not even be new?

NASA( Never A Straight Answer).

What gives?

Vladimyr Ivan Burachynsky

Ph.D.(Civil Eng.), M.Sc.(Mech.Eng.), M.Sc.(Biology)

120-1053 Beaverhill Blvd.

Winnipeg, Manitoba

CANADA R2J 3R2

(204) 2548321  Phone/Fax