For the record, and the millions who will read the FRIAM archives in the next
centuries, of course Doug is referring to the death of bin Laden, and not
saying that the world is a better place without MLK. Amazing to see the
collective conscious at work in that mini exchange. Of course, one would hope
that in another 100 years, whatever takes the place of web browsers would
automatically make the connection and annotate the exchange accordingly.

BTW, I agree with MLK's sentiment, but then thankfully I didn't lose anyone on
9/11.

;; Gary