Glen -

very (VERY) good question.

I fear that there is not an obvious market. That is not to say there is no value, it is (perhaps) hard to translate that into the market in terms of political or economic capital. I think there is huge (potential) social capital available, but how to translate that into a gradient agents will follow?

- Steve