Marco -

It was located in Pajarito Acres (White Rock), I must have photos somewhere.... but not digital so not at the tip of my fingers.

It actually started life as 3 Atomic Energy Commission buildings from the lab which were moved to the hand-built foundation and entirely stripped and reskinned with modern (ca 1960) siding/roof, windows.

When I started putting in blocking for the drywall (was originally set up for lathe and plaster!) I bent many nails before giving over to a pneumatic nailer, the *hardwood* framing from those buildings had age-hardened so much!

I'm glad to see my free-associative missives are not exclusively <delete> fodder, though I do imagine most folks do not and should not give up time to read this stuff that they will never get back... life is in fact surprisingly short (looking backwards anyway).

- Steve