From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of Jochen Fromm
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:25 PM
To: friam@redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Unsolved Problems in Psychology

It is the task of science to replace magical explanations by scientific
ones, isn't it? Chemistry has replaced alchemy, astronomy has replaced
astrology, neuropsychology has replaced phrenology, etc
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mysticpolitics/6333162973/

I must admit I was hoping we could lure Nick back to the list from his
self-chosen exile by asking some provocative questions. What would Nick say,
are there any unsolved problems in psychology?
Is there still any phlogiston theory in it which is waiting to be replaced?

-J.