And what is the relation between "Imiscible" and "Irascable"?

I ordered a Manhattan tonight... it disappointed me... do you know "Brooklyn Cocktail"?

And Nick... I don't know that we've determined "your" drink yet. When do you return from the swampy hot places that turn to frigid cold places?

- S
Chem 101, Nick. A solution is a liquid into which a solid has been dissolved. A mixture does not involve dissolution. Whiskey is a mixture of water, ethyl alcohol, and various aromatic hydrocarbon volatiles. In order for them to separate, they would have to be immiscible.

Which obviously, they are not.

And whiskey goes well with some mixers as well: bourbon and good Schwepps ginger ale, for example. Or bourbon and sweet red Martini & Rossi.