I love google drive for somestuff- It's great if you can use it from the
same computer or have one that does java quickly
when uploading at school though for some reason it was dog slow-same for
downloading-and that stuff was-illustrator files- or pictures--with those
short comings acounted for google drive is slick--and more than once was
how I turned in homework-by pointing the prof to a URL linked in some
fation to the file.