I would say 300GB still seems to be a lot of data for the cloud.  S3 quotes
28.50 a month just for the storage with ~5 bucks a month if you do around 50GB
up and 50 GB down per month which is probably actually more than you are likely
to be doing.

Their glacier product which does not have the same access but could serve for
backup costs $3/month for that + 5 bucks a month for 50 GB up and 50 GB down.

I sort of expect s3 to be the best option as many of these other services are
built on top of them.  There are a bunch of projects out there that turn s3
into a cloud storage tool, some free though you are obviously paying s3 for the
data you store/transfer.

--joshua