From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Parks, Raymond
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:10 PM
To: <c...@plektyx.com>; The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] [EXTERNAL] Please sign this thing! Eliminate the
bi-annual time change caused by Daylight Savings Time

"Time.  Time is an artificial construct.  An idea based on the theory that
events occur in a linear direction, at all times.  Always forward, never
back.  Is the concept of time correct?  Is time relevant?"

Ray Parks

Consilient Heuristician/IDART Program Manager

V: 505-844-4024  M: 505-238-9359  P: 505-951-6084

NIPR: rcpa...@sandia.gov

SIPR: rcpar...@sandia.doe.sgov.gov (send NIPR reminder)

JWICS: dopa...@doe.ic.gov (send NIPR reminder)