On 3/17/13 12:49 AM, Rich Murray wrote:
There's no evidence except direct subjective experience of fleeting
perceptions and remembered perceptions within the present moment of
your own awareness -- so the son of man has no place to lay his
head... -- turns out that awareness has no limits -- no boundaries...

Rich
Maybe that explains why I keep getting fleeting images of Nick fighting his Caps-Lock key, Stephen Guerin Breaking Symmetry (kinda like breaking wind only more Complex) and Doug winding up to do some Cat Bowling?

And I thought it was just a hyperactive imagination or some bad mold on that Poppyseed-Hemp Rye Bread!

Carry On!
 - Steve