I think you have all gone crazy.  I would sooner be hugged with arms and
reasoned to with words, than the other way around.  N

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Rich Murray
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 12:50 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Fred Davis, The Looking Glass: Language as Mirror
2013.03.13: Jerry Katz, Nonduality Salon: Rich Murray 2012.03.16

Hi Steve,

You're already thoroughly innoculated with the meme of nonduality -- if you
call me, we'll leave Kansas within 30 minutes -- try this:

Thank you to Jerry Katz for sending this out in his fine newsletter, Nondual
Highlights.
See his appearance here as a Guest Teacher.
http://awakeningclarity.blogspot.com/2012/04/sparks-before-explosion-special
-guest.html
Thursday, April 5, 2012
The Sparks Before the Explosion:
Special Guest Teaching by Jerry Katz

There's no evidence except direct subjective experience of fleeting
perceptions and remembered perceptions within the present moment of your own
awareness -- so the son of man has no place to lay his head... -- turns out
that awareness has no limits -- no boundaries...

Rich