This is also why, when I talked with Sen Udall's staff about SOPA, they had a
hard time understanding my input.  They (and presumably all the staff of folks
who introduced the bill) had no idea that there is almost no such thing as a
"web-page" anymore.  For Nick, et al, what you see when you see a "web-page" is
a composite built up from content served by many web-servers, most of which
aren't even related to the site to which you navigated to see the "web-page".

Ray Parks
Consilient Heuristician/IDART Program Manager
V: 505-844-4024  M: 505-238-9359  P: 505-951-6084
NIPR: rcpa...@sandia.gov
SIPR: rcpar...@sandia.doe.sgov.gov (send NIPR reminder)
JWICS: dopa...@doe.ic.gov (send NIPR reminder)