Well, if the subject is computer security instead of web-pages then a point and
drool, Idiocracy, world will keep me in employment.

On the other hand, point and drool policy makers tend to annoy me with their
stupid policies.

Ray Parks
Consilient Heuristician/IDART Program Manager
V: 505-844-4024  M: 505-238-9359  P: 505-951-6084
NIPR: rcpa...@sandia.gov
SIPR: rcpar...@sandia.doe.sgov.gov (send NIPR reminder)
JWICS: dopa...@doe.ic.gov (send NIPR reminder)