Nick -

Mine wants to open directly in Firefox (property of the link or my settings in Thunderbird, rather than the document?), I am guessing you might be running MS-only indigenous products, you may want to download (Ctrl-Click or R/L Click?) and then open in Adobe Reader?

I'm reading the article now (while making potato-leek soup), so will try to comment on the content (esp. relative to our earlier conversations here on Entropy and on Appropriation of Reserved Terms).

I look forward to your own insights.

- Steve
Link worked here.

 -- Owen