Knowing the limits of one’s own knowledge is an admirable trait, i.e. the more
you know, the more you realize how much you don’t know. What really gripes me
are people who seem to get some kind of perverse pleasure in their own
ignorance. “Oh, that’s way too complex for me to understand” is not that
uncommon an attitude when it comes to science and tech.

# Gary