> Well, most of us, I think, agree that symmetry with respect to female
> and male compensation is a good symmetry.  So, there's one example.

The problem there is gender culture, and the objectionable enduring
aspects of that could be eliminated with some biochemical tuning.
Weaken or strengthen certain drives, and watch the whole social fabric
change.  Maybe give tax incentives for tuning one's own sex hormone
mixture toward a socially optimal levels.  Professional body builders
and models could get exceptions, that sort of thing..

Marcus