Robert wrote:

"The 2014 Annual Report names names for the Board of Directors See
https://evolution-institute.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/NP_EI_2014_AnnualReport_web-printout.pdf";

Gosh, can't we put science in one bin, politics in another, and religion
somewhere else?    Has it occurred to them that QoL changes as a function of
experience?   That people adapt to their environment?   There is not one QoL
fitness landscape, but many, and many in a life?    These folks would be scary
if they had resources, like a ranch in Antelope OR.    I was in California a
couple weeks ago and watched Jerry Brown talk about the water crisis.  He's
gifted in his profession of folksy persuasion, but it is clear that's his
profession.    These folks seemto think they can do that job.   I don't think
they could begin to.    Meh.

Marcus