"As for the yammering (here and elsewhere) about the activism, I can only
repeat that objective truth is also illusory. "

So long as we see these organizations in evolutionary terms, then there is no
problem.   But then why object when thieves act like thieves?
(Because there's some species of individual that objects to that?   It's
tautological, or merely the observation there is no free will.)  Corruption is
just part of our human activity.  Let's just let one dog eat the other and get
on with it..   Okay.    Diversity or no diversity, who cares?

Marcus