Sorry for being vague.  I meant the 4 causes: formal, efficient, material, and
final.  Rosen yapped endlessly about agency, efficient cause.  They're rolling
over in their graves because the idea that the automatic car is _not_
responsible but the programmers or the drivers _are_ avoids the separation of
cause into the 4 types.

Useless anecdote:  I opened the fridge one day and noticed the CO2 regulator on the keg was broken.
 I asked my office mate about it.  He said: "Yeah, the regulator broke."  I asked:
"It just spontaneously broke all by itself?"  He didn't respond.