Robert:
Thanks for the pointers at the end of your remarks to the interesting
articles.  I wonder, too, if someone could come up with parallel "paragon
websites."  That is, here's WebMD.  and displayed alongside the "best"
critics or alternatives to that site.

TJ

Tom Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
Society of Professional Journalists <http://www.spj.org>   -   Region 9
<http://www.spj.org/region9.asp> Director
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>*