"Now we will build you an endlessly upward world..."

https://youtu.be/F7P2ViCRObs ( written from the POV of an AI (if that's even possible))

Speaking of robot overlords, after listening to this starting to think that trade agreements are less about trade than about big data.

On 6/10/16 3:21 PM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
s/white guys playing basketball/scientists without engineers around/

http://www.thewrap.com/snoop-dogg-explains-the-hizzistory-of-bizzasketball-to-jimmy-kimmel-viewers-video/

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of glen ?
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 3:18 PM
To: friam@redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Fascinating article on how AI is driving change in SEO,
categories of AI and the Law of Accelerating Returns

On 06/10/2016 11:22 AM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
Bah.  I'll see your "You kids get off my lawn" and raise you a "Save it just keep it
off my wave" ..  In particular David Brooks can save it..
That's kinda how I feel when I go to museums.  My postmodernist homunculi start
thrashing around demanding to know why I'm looking at all this useless and
meaningless stuff ... drives my nihilist homunculi crrraaazy.

--
☣ glen