On 07/06/2016 01:23 PM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
I'm not claiming nature _is_ computational in nature.   But if it isn't we
can't productively model nature at all.   There is nothing to talk about if
phenomenology has no predictable regularities.  Pray to the Donald and hope for
the best.

You're leaping too far.  Nature could be _near_ computational or structurally
analogous to computation.  If that were the case, then we can productively
model nature up to that nearness, within that ball of similarity.  Much like
the Cheeto Jesus simulates a human.

--
☣ glen