Marcus -

What a wonderfully cryptic yet compelling explanation/example? Are you suggesting a certain grandiosity? Or another way of alluding to the ambiguity I am suggesting? Or perhaps an emotional wanting vs a more intellectual wanting?

    "Enquiring megalo-minds are wanting to know!"
- Steve
<<Renee' uses the grammatical construct like "I am wanting ..." or "She was wanting
..." all the time.  It drives me batty, though I've kept my mouth shut about it so far.>>

Read:  "I am large I contain multitudes."     Like, say, an amygdala and a
frontal cortex, the latter remarking on the functioning of the former.

Marcus