Eric,

I never knew we were working in WAVE. I just knew I was grateful for the help
you were giving me ordering my thoughts.   I will look into it.  Is it capable
of reconstructing a thread after the fact, or is it a system for creating
threads that can be reconstructed?

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University