From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> on behalf of Prof David West
<profw...@fastmail.fm>
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:15:20 PM
To: friam@redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Trump Is Just A Normal Polling Error Behind Clinton |
FiveThirtyEight

If Trump were to win this election, the number one reason is the insistence of
democrats and liberals to demonize and marginalize the populace supporting
Trump.

If the only people that support him are "angry" racist" "xenophobic"
"out-of-work-white-men" "could-not-graduate-from-college-because-of-low-IQ"
etc. etc. he could not possibly command more than 10% of the vote.

Trump is a terrible person — but NOT atypical of the population in general.
Projecting his worst qualities onto the masses that support him is a huge,
hopefully fatal, strategic mistake on the part of the Clinton campaign. But it
would be simply a continuation of a fifty year trend: a small elite that firmly
believe they are the only ones capable of and deserving of running the
government and that anyone that opposes them is ignorant and dangerous.

davew