I think one of the useful arguments in this vein is the one often lobbed
against the concept of a free market.  There is no such thing; and there
will/can never be such a thing.  So, your question seems to assume there is a
"true" economy by comparison to the "false" economies (or an upside right one
vs an upside down one).  What makes you _believe_ ... where lies your faith in
true or upside right economies?  Maybe your Utopian homunculus has broken free
of its chains?

This is, I think, different from the "best of all possible world"... It's more
like a rejection of a stable landscape.  There are no optima ... or perhaps all
optima are local (in time, space, and sub-graph)?

--
☣ glen