Steve,

For somebody who knows as little about physics as I do, I probably spend too
much time being grumpy about Feynman.

Is quoting Feynman on Cargo Cults in Programming an example of itself?

CF Magritte

Ce n’est pas une pipe.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images#/media/File:MagrittePipe.jpg>

Sorry.  Now I am just being goofy.