FWIW, I view existentialism as a re-grounding of meaning, onto "what it's like"
to be human (or any thinking thing).  Postmodernism is simply the realization
that meaning *can* be re-grounded at will.  It focuses less on fixing/fixating
on humans and more on our ability to change what we're fixated on.  It just so
happens that humans are masters of re-grounding.  So, lots of postmodern stuff
ends up being about humans and how/that they re-ground.

Read this way, existentialism is completely antithetic to postmodernism.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ