I mean it in a sense you know:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duality_(mathematics)

I suspect you'll take issue with the way I'm using the term. Everyone always
takes issue with everything I say. 8^) But I'm not really relying on the term
for my argument about the expressibility of hier- and heter-archies.  So if I'm
using the term wrong, feel free to suggest a different one and I'll use that.

--
☣ uǝlƃ