Good to hear from you, Jackie.  A fresh voice on the list.  Always welcome.
Sometimes we regulars bore ourselves to death.

We decided not to meet with the extended family in Houston, a hard decision
that I instantly stopped regretting when I saw the new numbers.  The only
question in my mind is whether we avoid my son’s family for a week or two when
they return.   People keep telling me about vaccinated people they know who
have croaked and I am definitely in the vulnerable group … age, diabetes, heart
disease --.   There are some folks on this list who are very good at numbers
and have vulnerabilities of their own.  I am guessing we will hear from them in
time.  I am guessing that unless I am planning to stay in my house for the rest
of my life, I should probably not worry about it too much.

Thanks for your message.  Don’t be a stranger.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:thompnicks...@gmail.com> thompnicks...@gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/>
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/