As one of the few, if not the only, person who has been a full time
employee of a philosophy department for multiple years, I am quick to
defend my former colleagues.  Read "Actual Causation and Thought
Experiments" by Glymour and Wimberly in J. K. Campbell, M. O'Rourke & H. S.
Silverstein (eds.), Causation and Explanation. MIT Press

You don't have to read thousands, or even hundreds, of pages to be able to
grok that paper.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,