The explicit times were part of the prompts.

we actually did these experiments this summer with Steve Cox's students at
Northern New Mexico College for an NSF Geo Pathways grant.  I put in the
times from my memory of what was in the whiteboard as 6 teams reported
their results. Some used 2 liter bottles, other smaller water bottles