From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 4:25 PM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] Re: HP Indigo pdf Extremely Slow RIP times

Just an update on our issue.

730 pages took 11 hours using a PDF file.  Then I found the
documentation explaining the advantages of saving as a Yours Truly file
and loading SNAP fonts.  We're continuing testing today and I assume
we'll see a marked improvement on RIP times.

Thanks for your responses guys!!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact
Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or
otherwise recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject
to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient. Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com