Harry Pollard wrote:

> Keith,
>
> Re-election is always at the top of any politician's agenda - including Bush.
[snip]
> If I were Bush, I would say he Osama is done. However, they can still lash
> out at America, so beware.
[snip]

We are doing pretty good.  Stick with a winner!

Bush's own government came up with a global warming paper
which he didn't like so he disowned it as a product of a
"bureaucracy".

The U.N. (pinkos!) says AlQaeda's funding is flowing pretty
good even though we've pretty much curtailed
it.  Bush says they don't know what they are talking about.

We can't catch Osama, so he ceases to be important to
catch unlike how important he was
before we tried.  (Speaking of which, where is Mullah Omar?
And just when did Omar declare war on the United States?)

Notice how the American military is extending its
Afghanistan operations instead of winding them
down?  Nothing "big", mind you, but not motion
in the right direction, either.

Bush has learned that the best way to counter good
arguments is with in-your-face denial.  Speak loudly
and nobody will notice you don't know how
to use your stick?

Thank
God history may pass America by instead of getting
stuck behind us!  Thank God I'm not young
to have to live thru it!

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/