Who ever said George W Bush is crazy?  Where did this
assertion come from?

He probably has a narcissistic character disorder,
and he may, as someone here noted, be sociopathic.
He definitely has not resolved his Oedipal conflicts (to
use Freudian terminology), and it is not clear that
he has sufficient intelligence to be "analyzable".

But he is not [so far...] psychotic, as far as anything I've seen,
although we may wonder how he would react to stress, e.g.,
if he goes to war with Iraq and the Iraqis start winning or
strike back at American interests either in "the homeland"
or Europe or Israel.

What Bush does seem to exhibit through his dysphasia
(i.e., the way he mangles words in speaking)
is mild organic postnatal brain damage or congenital
defect.  It would be interesting to know if he had
a difficult birth, or has suffered any head injuries,
in addition to the brain damage his abuse of cocaine
and alcohol (and other substances?) may have caused.

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/