Brian and Brad,

Dreaming away!

Sure takes the mind off reality, doesn't it?

Brad wrote:

Mcandreb wrote:
Harry sees a child drowning and
a) he throws her an instruction booklet on how to put on a life jacket
b) he throws her an abrigded version of Henry George's theory
c) he lectures her on bad behaviour
d) all of the above
Tragically the child doesn't make it.
Harry did you have the Dickens scared out of you?
Take great care,
Brian
Or maybe Harry *personally* saves the child, but then he
explains to everybody that the free market is the only way to
live -- from which we may speculate that Harry had a desire
to save everybody (remember: human desires are limitless!)
and the child was the lowest-cost supplier (we seek
to satisfy our needs at the lowest price).

Maybe in Harry's case, it's do as I do, not as I say....

\brad mccormick

Harry Pollard
Henry George School of LA
Box 655