Not being a Doctor, however I did consult one today who is pretty up to date
on these issues since she does surgery on AIDs patients,   it seems that
AIDS is not a bug but a state of the Immune System.     A Syndrome.    She
did say that there were those who agree with you about the connection of HIV
to that State of the Immune System but she didn't agree with that.    She
felt the connections were clear enough for her.   As for the other diseases,
in my ignorance but having had many friends and students die from this and
having heard many medical discussions it was that these diseases you list
are the result of a suppressed Immune System.   But again I am not a Doctor.
I do know people with suppressed Immune Systems due to such things as severe
environmental factors and they are not diagnosed with AIDS but they are
diagnosed with a suppressed Immune System.     I also know folks who are
both HIV and non-HIV but with suppressed Immune Systems who have been helped
immensely with cancers and other marker diseases who lived very unhealthy
lives, on American diets and the like, with the same sex lives as started
Psycho-Analysis in 19th century Vienna.     But people who have now outlived
most of the pack by meditating and cleaning up their lives nutritionally and
staying away from such things as Micro-waves and too much electricity.

I too mistrust the Allopathic world on these things for the same reason that
I mistrust Economies of Scale.    Humans are too Unique.    When the medical
world can't explain why one tribe in Africa can only eat meat and drink
cow's blood while another twenty miles away only eat plants and meat sickens
them and when people cure themselves of Cancer using special diets like
Macro-biotics I think we should be a great deal more humble than we are.

All of the data that we swear by is to a great degree educated guessing and
the idiot who turned the modern Health Care System into a money making
scheme where it pays a Doctor or a pharmaceutical company to keep you sick
but they get no pay for keeping you well does  not convince me of the
intelligence or logic of most inhabitants of the planet who swear on
invisible hands, ideal markets, and other creations of the 19th century mind
in a world the 19th century never knew or even imagined.

In short I don't think anyone thus far has any better explanation for AIDS
than the old conspiracy theories that  located it in some Germ Warfare
laboratory.     But caring is another matter and withholding funds for
research because you don't like the people who get it or they are too far
away is immoral.

Ray Evans Harrell