You said,

. On MIddle Eastern matters, there are several scholars and observers I trust

Can you suggest names, books or URLs?
-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence DeBivort [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 12:41 PM
To: Cordell, Arthur: ECOM; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Futurework] Ramadan a launch date for global terror?

Can you specify the subject matter?

Lawry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri, October 31, 2003 11:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are there URLs, books or commentators that you can suggest that as you say

"don't have axes to grind, and who are curious and continuously updating their views and their information from primary sources. They generally know the language of the peoples they are studying, and so can access primary sources easily. Their forecasts have proven over significant periods of time to be accurate and thoughtful."

arthur