One question that this raises is whether what goes on in the decorated shed is going to become more banal or less.  Linda Duxbury, who teaches business at Carleton University, argues that with the impending retirement of the baby boom population, employment will become a sellers market - people who are looking for jobs will be scarcer and will have the upper hand.  But one wonders if they really will.  Perhaps they will be paid a little more, but have to work longer hours and be run off their feet.  Some of the work Duxbury is doing on work/life balance suggests that people in managerial positions are already working at the exhaustion level.

Ed

http://www.glaesernemanufaktur.de/