We have "solved" the production problem but can't seem to deal with the
issue of distribution.

arthur

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Pollard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 5:15 PM
To: 'Brad McCormick, Ed.D.'; 'Ed Weick'
Cc: 'futurework'
Subject: RE: [Futurework] http://www.glaesernemanufaktur.de/

Brad,

We are discussing these problems in a society where the power to
produce has reached unbelievable proportions (After many have
been thrown out of work, the industries they left behind are
actually producing more. Productivity hasn't fallen even though
there are far fewer workers employed.)

Why these "problems"?

Henry George School of Social Science
of Los Angeles
Box 655  Tujunga  CA  91042
Tel: 818 352-4141  --  Fax: 818 353-2242
http://haledward.home.comcast.net