Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: Slightly extended (was Re: [Futurework] David Ricardo, Cavema n Trade vs. Modern Trade

----- Original Message -----
From: Ed Weick
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 8:33 AM

No Ed, it is just money, like economics and all of that stuff.    The same choices as making symphony orchestras only play old stuff because no one will make the effort to understand anything complex that hasn't been around for a hundred and fifty years.   Shall I call it Beethoven as "mud wrestling?"    Or are they just getting by with the most for the least effort?    Least effort never got you anymore than banal entertainment.    Now you complain?    Fix the economic system!

REH

Next life, Ray.

Ed