Hello all,

I'm starting to do a number of different things now which require me to be
working on FVWM 2.5.X, and the eventual 2.6.0 -- but obviously I can't mix
and match the two because that would hinder the release of FVWM 2.5.29 which
will be happening at some point this weekend.

Assuming no one objects, I will be creating a pre-2.6.0 branch in CVS,
allowing me to commit code such as a new idea for xdg_menus as well as
improvements to fvwm-convert-2.6 (arguarbly this should never have been
added to FVWM CVS anyway, but hey-ho, we'll get the extra testing for
free), as well as what's listed for me under todo-2.6.

I will of course be responsible for keeping this branch synched so that its
eventual merging with the tip of HEAD will be seamless [0].

-- Thomas Adam

[0] This is CVS -- what am I saying?  It's going to suck.  :P  Oh, if only
we were using Git...

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.