Hi again.

I just remembered about this, and wanted to say that I am still
planning to do what I promised. It's just that I haven't got the time
to do it yet, but I haven't fogotten about this. I've had a lot of
work lately, I am finishing a program for a customer. Once I have
finished that I'll probably have plenty of free time ;)

It should take me no more than one month, counting from today. But,
since "the customer is always right (tm)", so you never know for sure
hehe...

Sorry for being so late, and thanks to everyone for the patience.

--
Jesús Guerrero Botella