Hi everyone, hi Thomas Funk :)

I have some time now to do the work, if it's still needed. What's the
po file I should be picking to review or do the translation? It's been
some time since and my mind is a bit blurry...

Should I just pick the latest code from CVS and review it?

Thanks for your patience and regards :)

--
Jesús Guerrero Botella