On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 02:19:16AM +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> Should be fixed with the next release.  Could you please try the
> latest CVS code or tomorrow's snapshot and report back if the
> problem goes away?

I have tried fvwm-snap-20020528.tar.gz.  The colormap problem has
disappeared, but now the netscape window has the effect of SloppyFocus
(other windows like xterm don't have it, and with fvwm-2.4.7 no
window has SloppyFocus).  I've used the same .fvwm2rc file with both
fvwm versions.

BTW, my keyboard bindings (e.g. "Key Left A 3 Scroll -100 0") don't work
with fvwm-snap-20020528.

--
Jan                           fortune: can't load library '/libc.so.4'
                                      No such library.