Olivier Chapuis wrote:

I've implemented a new color limit method.

This doesn't work with a 24bit Truecolor display. I'm using todays snapshot (20020718), everything is black. If I #define THEOLDMETHODE it works OK.

Also the "colorset cmd" ReadWriteColors is also obsolete
for similar reason (it is broken in 2.5.x since a few weeks).
Again you should set FVWM_READWRITE_COLORS to 1 to enable
read-write colors.

You might want to ask on the fvwm list if anyone is using this.

Cheers,
Tim.